Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tagged

Reading the blog of my friend Christine, who is currently living in Heidelberg, I was inadvertantly tagged. I guess this is a twist on those emails people sometimes send around:
Jobs I've Had:
1. One of Santa's elves, back in grad school.
2. Reader of English flashcards, slowly and well-enunciated (my current position)
3. Peace Corps volunteer - this position entailed being the village's chief source of entertainment, as in "did you see what that odd mzungu did yesterday?"
4. Compliance and Enforcement Officer (picture me traipsing around muddy construction sites tugging at silt fence)

Places I've Lived
1. Phoenix
2. Kenya
3. Boston
4. Japan

Foods I Love
1. Chocolate (brownies, cake, ice cream, candy bars)
2. Ethiopian food!
3. Hummus and pita
4. Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Websites I Visit
1. www.cnn.com
2. www.facebook.com
3. www.msnbc.com
4. www.hyperdia.com (for the train schedules)

Places I'd Rather Be
1. Phoenix... sometimes...
2. Hawaii
3. just travelling around Japan more
4. anywhere around the Mediteranean

Movies I Love & TV Shows I Watch
1. Will & Grace reruns
2. Friends reruns
3. Scrubs reruns
4. any movie someone here at Shirasagi is lending out. I can't afford to be fussy!

People I Tag
We here at Shirasagi read each other blogs religiously - partly to find out what everyone has been up to, but we often already know what everyone is up to...
On that note, I tag anyone here at Shirasagi who is reading my blog! You're it!

No comments: