Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Onion

I was home with the flu today, sleeping most of the day, and as a result, I'm now wide awake when I should be sleeping. This is when I really appreciate the internet.
What's amusing me tonight? The Onion:
Earthquake sets Japan back to 2147
http://www.theonion.com/content/amvo/japanese_quake_led_to_nuclear_leak
Attempts made to enjoy sake

I tried to watch an Onion video, but they were talking too fast! Has five months of speaking incredibly slow English diminished my ability to understand the language as spoken at a normal pace?

Enjoy! and stay healthy!

1 comment:

katejones said...

awwwww...you are home sick... i remember thoes days.... however, i really miss japan. I miss how safe it was. How nice the people were (for the most part)... looks like you are trying a lot of food!! Wow!! That is great. And the Onsens you saw/went to...OMG!! I wish I was there!!!!!!!!